• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

emergency help please *very graphic pic*

I cant believe an emergency vet wont see a bunny having a possible miscarriage :shock::shock::shock:

Shame on them!! Why are cats and dogs always more important?? :evil:

That may not be the case, if the vet is in the middle of treating one animal they can't stop to see another half way through.
Can you/ have you left a message for the vet with a contact number- stating it is an emergency.

Don't regret what you have done- she has more chance with you, if it is something serious, than with her previous owners.

I cant believe an emergency vet wont see a bunny having a possible miscarriage :shock::shock::shock:

Shame on them!! Why are cats and dogs always more important?? :evil:

I know it makes you mad doesn't it? So many people I know with rabbits have had vets shocked that they want to treat their pets rather than put them down!!! Not to mention some of the crazy pieces of advice I've heard vets give - one recommended lettuce for rabbits :shock:

I guess its the bank holiday too, maybe thats put a strain on the vets. I would seriously consider just registering with another vet for the sake of getting her seen

Sending vibes that she is OK and the emergency vet calls you back soon x If they don't, I would try a different vets, she does look like she needs medical attention sooner rather than later :?

That may not be the case, if the vet is in the middle of treating one animal they can't stop to see another half way through.
Can you/ have you left a message for the vet with a contact number- stating it is an emergency.

Don't regret what you have done- she has more chance with you, if it is something serious, than with her previous owners.

yea he will ring me as soon as hes finished

Thats good. I guess you can only do basic first aid until he calls- keep her warm, keep her eating and drinking if you can.
I hope he calls soon.

Not wanting to add to your distress, but having just seen the picture of Felicity at the Breeders I'd STRONGLY recommend you take major quarantine precautions. Including not handling any Buns you already have until you have changed your clothes and thoroughly washed your hands.

I do hope the Vet will get back to you soon.

Sending lots of vibes to a gorgeous girly. Well done you for rescuing her.

Where about in Cheshire are you? My vets are in Hoylake, is that too far?

Im sorry i cant help, but i didnt want to read and run.

Loads of vibes coming your way, shes soo beautiful by the way. Well done for rescuing her, shes got more chance at a better life with you than where she was before.

I hope the vet can speak to you soon.

whats that?:oops: could that of caused the bleeding or something totaly different.he said it was clean out day.:evil: hada text back and she was brought from a breeder 5 weeks ago.poor girls been in home from home :(

whats that?:oops: could that of caused the bleeding or something totaly different.he said it was clean out day.:evil: hada text back and she was brought from a breeder 5 weeks ago.poor girls been in home from home :(

Coccidiosis effects the guts or Liver.

If the blood is definitely from her vagina and not her rectum then its nothing to do with coccidiosis.

I'd just make sure you take appropriate action re quarantine and try to get the Vet to see her tonight.

Good to hear that she's eating, doesn't sound like she's in too much distress....keep us updated and lots of vibes for Felicity, she's beautiful :love:

Oh poor girly :(

Shes gorgeous, I love her eyes, she reminds me of one of my buns with her blue eyes :love:

I'm sending LOADS of vibes that she is okay and the vets can sort her out :) xx

Back