• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

emergency help please *very graphic pic*

apparently shes had one litter before.they said she wont be pregnant.iv wiped the blood away and theres no cut it just seems to be slowly dribbling.im waiting for vet to call me back.iv just brought her inside keep an eye on her :(

How certain are you that Felicity's not pregnant?

Can you keep her inside all of tonight? At least that way you can monitor her closely.

I really hope she'll be ok.

i do hope this bun is ok ..
does she seem fine on herself ..

?

we had a bun come in to us from a back street breeder .. a day later she had a miscarried .. had to have emergency spay to save her .. she recovered fine.

if she was mine i would def get to a vet .

It could be a Uterine bleed, my Sooty had one and there was a LOT of blood.

She had an emergency spay and was fine.

im going by there word:( shel be in all night in my room

Have they text you back? Are you able to ring them?

Sorry for all the questions but I suspect they might not have been totally honest with you :(

I'd get her to a vet as soon as you can to get her checked.

im going by there word:( shel be in all night in my room

Hate to say it but usually breeders words aren't much to go on, especially in a rescue situation. She's quite young so hopefully can bounce back quickly once she gets to the vets. If she's lost alot of blood she may need to go on a drip. Keep her warm and calm, and try to encourage her to eat and drink. I hope your vet treats rabbits as they would a dog and cat (not all do) - keep trying and really press the issue. I'm really hoping they can check her out for you asap

Don't panic, she's indoors and you can keep an eye on her. Try not to handle her too much and eep her somewhere dark so she's calm and in case it causes any discomfort.

I cant believe an emergency vet wont see a bunny having a possible miscarriage :shock::shock::shock:

Shame on them!! Why are cats and dogs always more important?? :evil:

no reply.:( why am i so gullable?i just fell for her and had to have her.vet still busy:(

It's so easy to let your heart rule your head - all you can do now is focus on getting this little sweetie better and with so many vibes heading her way here's hoping she'll pull through.

Hope you can get through to a vet soon xx

I cant believe an emergency vet wont see a bunny having a possible miscarriage :shock::shock::shock:

Shame on them!! Why are cats and dogs always more important?? :evil:

hes out on an emergency job a calfing gone wrong.hopefully should be back soon.she munching on hay and had a drink of her water

Back