• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elvis (Bear)

HJH

Young Bun
Last night we lost our beloved Elvis. He had fought tummy problems/stasis for most of the time he was with us this last year. 6-7 times he fought it but managed to bounce back. He lost the fight last night, god bless him.

He was such a character, we got him from Christine at Starlights and he settled in nicely bonding with our Honey. They were very loved up and were always together. Elvis loved his food, ate too fast and was always at the front of the food queue!! The children are obviously destroyed by this and we did a burial today in the garden, put some tributes and treats in with his favourite bit of plant from the garden. Love him always.

Miss him terribly.
The Hogan Family

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/Honeyelvis/DSCN16670109.jpg
http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/Honeyelvis/DSCN16640106.jpg

DSCN16670109.jpg

DSCN16640106.jpg

Have amended the photos for you Karen, you click the IMG box instead on URL if you are on photobucket :)

Im so sorry you lost Elvis, he was so lovely, im glad i had the pleasure of meeting him and you did so well to battle his tummy problems as long as you did. maybe he will meet Peanut Butter at the Rainbow Bridge :)

He was older than most bunnies, and like i said on the phone older bunnies and especially black bunnies are harder to rehome as people dont like black bunnies as much, but you were looking for a black bunny at the time, so im glad he found you to be his family.

Binky Free at the rainbow bridge Elvis. :(

xx

Last edited:
Thank you so much for amending the photos Sarah Jane, head all over the place at the moment.

Also thanks for your lovely comments, we said the same today, that he is playing with Peanut Butter. God take care of them.

Thanks a million
Karen

someone gave me this when we lost peanut, probably sounds a bit corny but i think its very fitting for peanut because he was poorly, and i think it fits for elvis too as they both had long battles.

Remember me with love, not tears,
and think of all of our happy years.
When I was sick, you were at my side
Your tears and fears, you tried to hide..
I know you did your best for me,
but God above was calling me.
The tears with time, will go away,
but the love we shared will always stay.
Now the Lord has set me free,
that is how I want you to remember me...

until were back together
never more to be apart
remember me with love
for i left my pawprint on yor heart
whereever you are going and whatever you may do
just look down right beside you
and i will be there next to you
One day in the future, just over the ridge
i will be waiting for you, standing on Rainbow Bridge
Remember and Beieve i will ove you forever
and Once again, we will be together

That is beautiful, he has definitely left his paw print on our hearts.
Thankyou x

I'll never forget him scrabbling furiously on the hutch door at dinner time everynight. And god help you if you was late with his food! He truely did love his food.

He was such a beautiful boy, and the favourite of my neighbours child, who used to look out the bedroom window into the garden and say goodnight to him every night and hello in the mornings.

He was such a soft, gentle boy and will always be missed.

Christine, tried calling you by phone yesterday. Couldn't reach you, I did leave a message in your private message box.

We loved having him so much despite his poorly tummy, miss him terribly.
K x

Back