• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elidore and Elsa UD New pics 13th July

Oh what a lovely couple! :love:
Mimzy and Pip would snuggle up like that. I so wish I could get them back together again. :(

Elidore and Elsa seem made for one another. How lucky that you could bring them together. :)

I hope the rescue has been able to find homes for the other bunnies?

Thank you everyone. Fee when I saw them cuddling of their own accord I had tears in my eyes :oops: I know at Buddies they are delighted and feel as I do, that every bun deserves a chance at happiness no matter how old they are. For Elidore it is like a second chance after his first wife and all his children passed away. Now he has a reason to live, eat and play again :D

Gorgeous couple. REWs often scan as they are thought to have poor eyesight but it isn't a problem for them, also yes she can burn more easily so extra careful with the shade. I cover Olivers whole run with a sheet as he is a bit of a sun worshipper. The other buns have the sense to stay in the shade.

Back