• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ekkkkk stress - U/D added more space - pic post 36 - U/D now outside

Thankyou,

Still perfect,no nipping, chaseing or anything, lots of grooming and group flops.

I did bond Dizzee to Blue, Honey & Bracken around xmas but after a few weeks Dizzee and Honey had a big fight, Dizzee had to have stitches and I had to remove him from the trio.
I then got Florence so he bonded to her.
So its the first time bonding all 5 together. Weve been sitting here holding our breathes since 5pm yesterday waiting for something to kick off.

Good luck, I'm sure Pie will love her husbun :love:

Blues always been the boss but in a nice way, he just keeps everyone in check, last time dizzee was with him he was in charge and Florence is very quite shy one so suspect it will still be Blue.

Dizzee humped Honey for 2seconds and tried to with Blues head but didnt get very far before Blue slung him. Apart from that bit of excitement still totally the same :D

As they have been so good I gave them some more space.

Apart from Blue giving Dizze a tiny nip on the leg when he was humping Honey they have all been snuggling or eating right next to each other.
Florence, Dizze & Blue seem most relaxed together and Honey & Bracken are like two little best buddies :love:

My yard owners husband came and attached there runs together so when therer all together they have there accommodation all connected into one big massive space until we move and get an avairy.
Spent the morning vingeraring it all down.

Am so happy as they are so relaxed :love: So much grooming has been going on.

As they have been so good I gave them some more space.

Apart from Blue giving Dizze a tiny nip on the leg when he was humping Honey they have all been snuggling or eating right next to each other.
Florence, Dizze & Blue seem most relaxed together and Honey & Bracken are like two little best buddies :love:

My yard owners husband came and attached there runs together so when therer all together they have there accommodation all connected into one big massive space until we move and get an avairy.
Spent the morning vingeraring it all down.

Am so happy as they are so relaxed :love: So much grooming has been going on.

Thats fantastic! :D So glad Honey is feeling comfortable aswell :D

I think Honeys started to mellow or someone has swapped her with another bun :lol:
Weve just been like this since sunday :shock: :shock:

Thats totally amazing. It must be such a releif for you that its all gone so well. I'm attempting the four soon and there are a few on here that have done groups recently. All seem to be going pretty well and its really making me feel better about trying my lot.

Just watch mine be the naughtly ones that wont bond :roll:

Thats totally amazing. It must be such a releif for you that its all gone so well. I'm attempting the four soon and there are a few on here that have done groups recently. All seem to be going pretty well and its really making me feel better about trying my lot.

Just watch mine be the naughtly ones that wont bond :roll:

My bonds have never been this easy, I'm actually waiting for it to all go **** up, but seems maybe everyones bunnies have been reading RU on tips to being good :lol:
Good luck with yours.

Still as flopped out and snuggly this end :shock: :love:

Wow well done that sounds like a really good 5 bond. You must be a rabbit whisperer! I failed getting a foursome.

Not very good as from little camera and it was feeding time at the zoo, why don't they all stay still and cooperate :lol: Plus they have unlitter trained themselfs :lol:

sbhrp4.jpg

there in my room :lol:

Inbetween the end of my bed and the sink, Blues taken to flopping round it. They are actually so noisey when they floor and hop as of my floorboards :lol:

Oh my life they look so cute together:lol::love:

Florence does look like she has walked in to the wrong room though, think you will have to get another lop to even things out:lol:

Back