• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeeeeeeeks I am Excited!! U/D Piccie Added!!

The little old man is here but is a bit poorly at the mo'
He is on treatment and I'll post piccies soon
His new name is Major Tom!! :lol:
Well, he looks like an old war hero :D

Janex

hee-hee!!! *sings* " ground controll to major tom...." :lol: :lol: :lol:
can't wait for piccies and updates of the little guy :D :D :D

Just to clarify I have Major Tom as a long-term FOSTER Bunny. The Rescue have NOT re-homed a poorly Bunny to me.
Dont want anyone to get the wrong impression :)

Janex

Here is a piccie of Major Tom

Picture1017.jpg

He is still feeling a bit poorly with a sore back, Snuffles and mites :( but we are hoping that the treatment he is on will get him better. I slept in the old boys pen with him last night as I was a bit worried about him. He is a very snuggly boy :love:

Janex

He looks lovely Jane, am sure it won't be long till he's feeling better, with you looking after him!

Jack's-Jane said:

Picture1017.jpg

He is still feeling a bit poorly with a sore back, Snuffles and mites :( but we are hoping that the treatment he is on will get him better. I slept in the old boys pen with him last night as I was a bit worried about him. He is a very snuggly boy :love:

Janex

You are such a softy Jane, who enjoyed you being in the pen more...? :lol: :lol: :lol:

peediepixie said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Picture1017.jpg

Janex

You are such a softy Jane, who enjoyed you being in the pen more...? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well he seemed to make himself comfy on my tummy!! :lol:

Janex

He is so cute. I hope Major Tom will soon be on the mend. Ahhhh that's dedication Jane sleeping with him in his pen.

Major Tom seems less sneezy and snotty this afternoon. His eye is still gunky though. He has eaten a bit and is able to hop about more freely as the Metacam appears to be helping his sore back.
He quite enjoys being groomed I think cos as I groom him he grooms me!! :love:

Janex

Back