• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddy & Boo

That's really smart Eddy Rabbit :love: Looks like you're happy for Boo to share too, which is caring.

Will be interesting to see if Eddy remembers the 'understanding' in a month's time on his actual Gotcha Day :lol: All of my bunnies have had short memories about deals made.

Regardless, it's a nice house. I like it :love: It's simple, plain and natural-looking.

Aww glad he's had it early and nice to let Boo share too. It looks lovely and well made, you look after it Eddy boy ;)

Thank You all. He is liking his house more as time goes on. Shortly after I posted he proper went to town on it:lol: But chewing from inside so it still looks nice. It was good being able to let him destroy. Everytime I passed his house he stopped chewing :lol: he must think we're deaf as Boobly bear& that he is the ultimate magical being with the special ability to hear.

He is very sharing with Boo. He won't steal her last mouthful (though they do the lady & the tramp thing) & I swear I've seen him guide her to supper on numerous occasions

Thank You all. He is liking his house more as time goes on. Shortly after I posted he proper went to town on it:lol: But chewing from inside so it still looks nice. It was good being able to let him destroy. Everytime I passed his house he stopped chewing :lol: he must think we're deaf as Boobly bear& that he is the ultimate magical being with the special ability to hear.

He is very sharing with Boo. He won't steal her last mouthful (though they do the lady & the tramp thing) & I swear I've seen him guide her to supper on numerous occasions

Oh bless him, looking after his lady :love: I've got a vision of him inside his house chewing away, and the roof caving in :lol:

Oh bless him, looking after his lady :love: I've got a vision of him inside his house chewing away, and the roof caving in :lol:

I'm guessing from what I've observed his priority is to widen the windows, chew out a section of floor leading to an escape at the back but we'll see:lol:

How lovely Eddy looks with his present. Is his toy with the hay new too?
Boo looks very pleased with her young man. It is wonderful they bonded so well.
Shall we take bets on how long it will take Eddy to 'renovate' his present? Good boy not peeing on the bed!

Aw, he's such a hard worker, already starting on the home improvements! :lol: I'm glad he's having so much fun. He sounds so sweet with Boo, even guiding her to supper. :love:

How my bunnies request treats (they are really polite)

Fr7xXwVl.jpg

5oLNFVzl.jpg

I expect so, they are hard to resist :love: Boo also goes in same spot when she wants a fuss too so the something may have just been strokes for her
I wouldn't be able to resist them, either. :love: That's so sweet that Boo will ask for strokes, too, aw. Sophie and Casper only ever ask for things they can eat!

Very polite, indeed :) When it's pellet time here, my two just run round and round, with Froe running in and out of the catflap a couple of times. sometimes out of excitement and sometimes because Tui pushes him out :lol: It's so hard to avoid treading on them!

Aww thanks, Boo has always loved loves from people & shes always worked out a way to get what she wants too. Loving & clever. Eddy rushes over for loves then flattens for groomies in the morning. He's a bit more teenage as the evening goes on.

Omi - that is their polite enquiring as to whether any treats might be available. Nugget time would be chaos here too - I cant even feed them nuggets upside cos Eddy too excitable so Boo moves on & loses track of the nuggets. Worse with scatter feeding. I have to present them quickly in a neat pile under the coffee table before Boo gets escourted upstairs.

Here's Boo having her photo for the nose stripe thread. She kept bobbing her head nibbling on hawthorn
0hdxscwl.jpg

but we got lucky with a dandelion
z9R8RPnl.jpg

& of course Eddy wanted sharesies:lol:
ZfBH4rrl.jpg

VcPcOWil.jpg

nxds8gOl.jpg

surprises me that she is always assertive enough to get the last mouthful

Aww, those are lovely photos of Boo and Eddy. :love: Look at them pretending to be Lady and the Tramp with that dandelion leaf. :lol: Good for her, getting her leaf back for the last of it!

Back