• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay rabbit -anyone help-

Anyone know what happened to the poor bunny? She's adorable :love: Where was she based, I wouldn't mind adopting her even if my OH would kill me :lol:

IT WAS ME!!! lol x

I was alerted to this by my new bunny friend on twitter yesterday afternoon so DIVED IN (as i do) and sorted it as there was no time to lose!! It was great having lots of bunny people working together on this issue. Young lady has been dealt with and the listing was cancelled after I 'bought' the rabbit and hutch (on purpose) - sometimes you have to do what you have to do when it comes to bunny welfare x

I was alerted to this by my new bunny friend on twitter yesterday afternoon so DIVED IN (as i do) and sorted it as there was no time to lose!! It was great having lots of bunny people working together on this issue. Young lady has been dealt with and the listing was cancelled after I 'bought' the rabbit and hutch (on purpose) - sometimes you have to do what you have to do when it comes to bunny welfare x

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Well done xx

Well done guys. It's shocking people will just sell their rabbit because they can't be bothered to make time for them anymore. Just wondering though, if the listing has been taken down, does anyone know what has happened to the bun? Is there anything to stop her selling the rabbit by other means?

:thumb::love:

I'm glad this was sorted out.

I cant believe ebay let the ad stay up. I once (in my ignorance) tried to sell some contact lenses after my presciption changed as the opticians wouldnt take them back and got a reprimand for trying to sell "prescription drugs":evil::evil:

Back