• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

EASTER HAY FUNDRAISER for BARC bunnies..THANKYOUS AND PICS

Hi,

Just ordered some hay. Is the 5% permanent fundraiser for the BARC bunnies still valid? :wave:

Hi,

Just ordered some hay. Is the 5% permanent fundraiser for the BARC bunnies still valid? :wave:

Thank you - just picked your order up ready for dispatch in the morning.
Yes the 5% is still valid, it doesn't count for the fundraiser hay packs as we are donating hay instead but on all other purchases it does:D

Places an order this morning, think we ordered enough for the BARC bunnies to get at least 1 bag of hay :D Lets hope Scamp will eat some of the hay ive bought :? Time will tell! xXx

Thank you - just picked your order up ready for dispatch in the morning.
Yes the 5% is still valid, it doesn't count for the fundraiser hay packs as we are donating hay instead but on all other purchases it does:D

The hay arrived today! Thank you very much on behalf of my bunnies who have already started demolishing it! :D

i would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped with this ... the buns are anticipating their posh hay with great excitment ... :D...im hoping we will find some hay that Ziggy will eat as so far he hardly touches any at all :?

There is still a couple of weeks to go if anyone wants to order any in time for Easter for their buns or to send as a gift to a rescue. Dont forget the little felt bunny bugs too with hay and goodies in.

Angie which one is Ziggy? is that the name you gave the little Shed bun?

There is still a couple of weeks to go if anyone wants to order any in time for Easter for their buns or to send as a gift to a rescue. Dont forget the little felt bunny bugs too with hay and goodies in.

Angie which one is Ziggy? is that the name you gave the little Shed bun?

yup ...Ziggy is the bunny left forgotton in the shed ..the scuffy scrap of a thing you brought the treats for:wave:

I've shared the following things on my facebook profile:

@Animal Magic Pet Supplies do FREE delivery within South Yorkshire and donate 5% of the cost of your purchase to @Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity! :D

and

This Easter, @Animal Magic Pet Supplies are selling promotional sample packs of fine hays and each sale counts towards a full-sized bag for the bunnies at @Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity. Small sample bags start at 50p each: http://bit.ly/BARC_Easter

:D! I just have to get my order ready now!

We recieved out hay today! Thank you so much Lynne!! Scamp is currently tucking into the sample bag of the Oxbow oat hay! :D :D

xXx

i have just ordered some more sample packs.
How many bags are we on now??

thanks
Paula

Thank you Paula, now up to 23 bags :)

There are loads of the little felt bunny bags left if anyone would like to buy those to help the BARC bunnies and still loads of the sample bags too :)

I'll have some more sample packs lynne,will order next week if that's ok and i need a few bits for you to send off for me ;)

thank you everyone who has bought hay to help our bunnies have a lovely hay treat for easter ... cant thank you enough :wave:

Thinking i'll be ordering some more soon too :? Kylo, Phoenix and Indi have just eaten one of the large sample bags of oxbow western timothy in less than 2 hours :lol::lol: xXx

Back