• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

east sussex to west yorkshire

Should be tomorrow, I have to make sure I am working up there on the wednesday or it would be a days driving to go there and back

I will arrange to go to Bolton after Louise has made her arrangements, as soon as we know when it is we will let you know, I will wait for Louise to let us know

I take it I must be involved somewhere, but can't do 26th upto 29th as I only get back into the country early hours 26th and until I know what is happening or happened with my rescue sorry but I am not commiting to anything:D

Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I'll be back down south when this all goes through. Just wanted to offer my help as I'm in the area, up t'North, for a week and a half. Its all very exciting having new bunnies lucky you, not that I'm jealous.:D

I take it I must be involved somewhere, but can't do 26th upto 29th as I only get back into the country early hours 26th and until I know what is happening or happened with my rescue sorry but I am not commiting to anything:D

As far as i know and i may be wrong but your not involved (that sounds nasty but its not meant too)

Jane (bun) is going from Eastbourne to Essex. From Essex to Warwickshire. Then from Warwickshire to Bolton, in which i am picking her up from Bolton.

Thats how im understanding it anyways! :wave:

Last edited:
Back