• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchie Nom Noms!!!!!

my 78 yr old mums confessed shes out in her garden in her nightie n dressing gown armed with scissors cutting grass before 7.30am just for hunnybunny to have with her breakfast:shock::lol::lol:

and she says...i spoil my bunnies!:lol:

aww lovely buns......and so many:lol::love:

:lol: My mum does that too :roll: :lol: And she gets up at about 5am to give the rats their treats so I wont tell her off :roll: :lol: Im like what are you doing and she goes nothing then when I come down and hear the rats munching she goes oh they are such good boys they are eating the seeds at the bottom of their bowl :lol:

I love your dutchies :love::love::love::love:

I went on another 'gathering' this evening......NOT wearing my pajamas this time, as it wasnot near my house! :p :lol: I got a whole big Disney Store bag filled with clover and dandelions. It smelled GREAT, and I was VERY popular with the bunnies when I got home!!! :lol: :lol: I DID get quite a few of my usual incredulous looks from several walkers though, who were a bit perplexed by my scooting along like a crab and dragging a big red bag with Mickey Mouse on it! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Back