• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchie, Bella and Chloe - a bonded trio - have gone home!

All home safe and well straight out of the carrier and tucking into their hay, they have even used the litter tray :D Photos tomorrow I promise too dark tonight I did try but the only bit you could see was dutchies nose and bellas white stripe. Thank you so much to Abi for all her help and for letting me have Dutchie and my own back!!!

Really glad to hear they settled in quickly :D Not that I doubted it for a second - they really are a trio that was meant to be :) And it was a pleasure to have them :)

Thanks for the text Kath - sorry didn't reply - friend popped in! She was disappointed that she'd missed the bunny bonding :lol:

Can't wait to see pics tomorrow. Keep thinking to myself "must go and check on Dutchie and his girls" ... then I realise they've gone :( ... only 6 bunnies in the household now!!

Back