• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped bunnies!

Breeders should be made to take back and care for any animal, be it crossbreed, accidental or planned if the owner changes their minds, and made to care for them until a new home is found. I bet breeders soon change their minds about how many animals they breed and people are more careful of having accidental matings!

I agree with this; same goes for petshops! Can't believe how easily they give away animals with inadequate information about what good care will entail. It really sickens me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It comes down to the commodification of life. People see animals as products that you can give away when bored (like the stuff I take to the charity shop), not lives.

I don't understand this at all; my wee animals are like family members; it would break my heart to have to rehome them for any reason. I just can't relate to people who leave their animals on the sides of roads and outside sanctuaries. It's heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back