• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer's debut in PAH leaflet....

Yay, a Star in our midst! Well done Dreamer you are a beauty :D

I'd love a sneaky look please. Will pm you my addy, thanks :wave:

ooooh -yes please! Will PM you my email....

Cant wait to also say " I know Dreamer".....well almost!:D

We all so proud of you guys!:p

Im not sure when they get into the stores, they havent been printed yet, ive only just approved the pics info.

Amy i cant find your email can you pm me it please, I've had so many requests to see it can anyone that hasnt received it can you please pm me rather than asking on this thread much easier for me to see who ive sent it to!

Thankyou for all the support and suggestions

:wave:

ooooh - wonderful!:love:

Dreamer looks a dream!:D You must be soooo proud!

Maybe mention vaccinations? & neutering....:?

Could they maybe add something about Hay, hay & more hay? and maybe not too much lettuce & carrots please!
I see theres a reference to Diet? But couldnt see anything about that...difficult as they may just approve the pics with you & not the info?
Also suggest where they put abit about shade being available - granite could be mentioned?

I guess we could go on forever...:lol:

I love the way Dreamer is tossing the willow ball & the bit about asking for as much space as possible & moving it about the grass for nibbling on!:p

well done!:love:

ooooh - wonderful!:love:

Dreamer looks a dream!:D You must be soooo proud!

Maybe mention vaccinations? & neutering....:?

Could they maybe add something about Hay, hay & more hay? and maybe not too much lettuce & carrots please!
I see theres a reference to Diet? But couldnt see anything about that...difficult as they may just approve the pics with you & not the info?
Also suggest where they put abit about shade being available - granite could be mentioned?

I guess we could go on forever...:lol:

I love the way Dreamer is tossing the willow ball & the bit about asking for as much space as possible & moving it about the grass for nibbling on!:p

well done!:love:

They already have that in the different sections of the leaflet they have only sent me the pages they have used Dreamer pics on, there is also a couple of references on the first page on how bunnies need as much space as possible and about shade? :wave:

They already have that in the different sections of the leaflet they have only sent me the pages they have used Dreamer pics on, there is also a couple of references on the first page on how bunnies need as much space as possible and about shade? :wave:

Its really great!:D Will be lovely to see the whole pamphlet when it comes out!
Im gonna keep an eye out for them!
So great you could do this!:love:

Back