• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Domino- Huddersfield (Neutered+Vaccinated)

Physical Description: lop rabbit
Temperament: good
Sex: male
Neuter Status: Done
Vaccination Status: Done
Health: Good
Type of home wanted:Forever home or rescue placement
Reason for rehoming: Lady is being evicted from her house within one month and has nowhere for the rabbits to go. We have said we will assist with advertising for rehoming despite being full.
Enquires: Please email rehome@greenleafanimalrescue.org.uk
pLqFWl.jpg

Last edited:
Oh sending vibes for this special bun. :((
Really wish I could.

Hi Jane, if you are struggling to find your cable I would be happy to email or txt any pictures to anyone who is interested in giving this gorgeous boy a home.
:love:Mel (Dominos foster mummy)

Hi Jane, hes is already neutered he was done before he came to me (I remember as he pulled his stiches out lol!):D

I cant upload the photos as I dont think I have permission on this site not sure why but as I say I am happy to email or txt them to anyone who wishes to leave their email address or phone number. He really is a gorgeous boy & so clean he is fully litter trained & eats lots of hay, he loves to play in his tunnel & throw it about & sit ontop of his carry case & does the best binkys ever:love::love::love::love:

Hi Jane, hes is already neutered he was done before he came to me (I remember as he pulled his stiches out lol!):D

I cant upload the photos as I dont think I have permission on this site not sure why but as I say I am happy to email or txt them to anyone who wishes to leave their email address or phone number. He really is a gorgeous boy & so clean he is fully litter trained & eats lots of hay, he loves to play in his tunnel & throw it about & sit ontop of his carry case & does the best binkys ever:love::love::love::love:

Oh yes- sorry i forgot. He was bleeding after it, but everything was okay in the end. I'll double check on his vacs- He will have definitely had the mixi if not the combined vac to date.
I'll sort the photos out later no problem at all.

Thanks again Mel :)

Back