• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog attack on rabbit *UPSETTING*

It absolutely sickens me, and infuriates me beyond words how evil people can be to animals.:evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: I hope they catch this pathetic lowlife scum and prosecute them as heavily as they can.:evil: :evil:

Mind you, they should just let US deal with them instead....................:evil: :evil: :evil:

i just cant see how someone could do that. poor thing.

once, when my bro was 9, we got him a dog (i already got bonnie my spaniel and we realised i got her when i was 8 so we got rocky from a rescue, he was 5 months old)

anyway, me and ben (i mus have been about....15/16) took rocky down the local park and was calling him between the two of us., trying to get him trained, and some :censored: who used to go to my school, started going 'rocky' and calling him over. being only young rocky ran over, and they were still calling him and walking to the main road through the gate.
My poor brother who was only 9, was in tears cus he thought he was gonna die. i run over, and grabbed rocky, and they were laughing at me, taking the p**** as if I have done something funny?!

I said to them ' if you think trying to kill a puppy is fun then you really need to get out of your skank pits and live a little'
(there grubby little ****)

my mobile rung and it was my dad wondering where we were, and they started going 'oh are you gunna call you dad up here'

i replied
'yes' and told him what had happened, when i got off the fone i said to them 'teasign me into being afraid to call my dad isnt gunna work. youll be all cocky now but in about 2 minutes when he gets here you be sh*t scard and you KNOW IT'

he then called me some names and he went to grab rockys collar of me, so i turned around and punched him in the face. prob wasnt the best thing to do, but he deserved it, trying to take a little boys puppy!! needless to say they hate me, and when my dad DID turn up...they fled.

pathetic

:censored: sicko's ihave that alot when the pikey kids see my hare duke oh can that run fast?, is that a hare?, can u let my dog have it? :censored: bunch of :censored:s those kids cant be to young to proscute because they have to be 16yrs to buy the bun i hope they get thier cumupunce :censored:s

I'll update it there's any more news in the local paper this week.

They should be able to catch them with CCTV should'nt they??

If i'd been in that park at the time i suspect i would have been the one in trouble.

This story brought tears to my eyes, but I am not in the slightest surprised by it. :evil: :evil: The more I see and experience humans the more I love my animals. The persons responsible should have the same done to them. I hope the petshop will be prosecuted for selling the bunny - prob not though.
Taz

Please dont blame the petshop, people do LIE through their teeth to get an animal they want and you should be aware that no animals are sold to people under the age of 16 without ID or a parent with them there!
I work at Pets at Home and that story brang tears to my eyes! I wanted to go to the store and investigate! But i was assured that every single store would recieve guidance from our pet managers and we all got a letter through noting the incident and a stern word about selling animals PROPERLY!
(~That of which is not a problem where i work, i make sure 8) )
I live in a town rife with chav-kind and i know how infuriating it is as to how thick and destructive and disgusting they are. But the sad thing is there will always be a race of people who have no feelings towards animals whatsoever (beyond me completely :S)

It did say in the paper that the staff member involved was very upset, and that she had spent alot of time telling them about rabbit care.

If thats true i dont see what more they could have done. (apart from not selling animals at all obviously) We all know how two-faced people can be. Such a terrible story. :cry: :cry:

I realize it's no surprise that this kind of barbaric mistreatment of animals occurs all the time in the U.S., too. (Has no one heard the story of football player Michael Vic?)

A month ago, I was in a local pet store and overheard a boy (14-yrs.-old at most) telling a group of girls of his male friend, who'd supposedly lit a kitten on fire and watched it "explode." The girls were rightly freaked out; the boy simply said, "What? I didn't do it." His attitude suggested complete detachment from the seriousness/horridness of the situation.

I wanted to grab him by the shoulders (hard) and say, "I hate to break it to you, but your 'friend' is a serial killer in the making."

Jenk

This really really makes me mad. How can people do this? It happens time and time again because there is no justice.

Even if they did catch these :censored:'s (which is unlikely as the police think there is more important things to worry about) What would happen? A measly fine and a pets ban. What does a pets ban even mean? no one ever pays attention to them. Its not like people are checked out before they buy an animal, as this story proves.

I just have to hope that one day there will be world-wide respect for animals and justice will be done to those causing suffering.

Back