• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's vets do this?

Spenser gets a postcard. He was very pleased with the postcard, but not so impressed by having to sit still for his vaccination.

I've had a postcard from them before though don't think I got one last time. Could be wrong.

Got a letter today to say that Beano is due a vaccination on the 4th April and although I keep track of when they need to go I thought it was really good that they remind peopel :D :thumb: It also told me about the importance of vaccinating, which I already knew but it's great for anyone that didn't and about all the facilities they have for dentils etc and about a vaccination and health plan/records they have for Beano, I thought it was great :D

Yup. I get notifications and if i havent called to book it, they call and check you received it and to make the appointment.

Mine ring me. The receptionist always starts the conversation 'I know you probably already have it in hand...' :lol: But its nice they check as it is difficult keeping track of all 11.

Back