• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody know where I can get Burns Organic Mountain Hay (U/D £4.40 per bag!!)

£10 a week on hay :shock: our rabbits are very jealous but I don't think I could afford that hehe :D

I'm aiming for £5 a week (or less on hay) but my priority is to get them to eat loads of hay at the moment as I've had 3 of them with bloat/stasis type episodes which I want to avoid for the sake of the rabbits but the £10 a week is a lot cheaper than the vets bills have been throughout this year :shock:

Their digestion is definitely moving well, they all love the hay but I'm finding some other good hays as well to keep the price down. I still think I spend more a week on bunny food (for four) than food for myself... they eat branded organic, I eat value brand :?

I believe this is the site run by holidayhutch on here isn't it?
yes it is and its a fab shop!!!!!!!! i will be ordering again soon with them :)

The customer service so far has been brilliant. The hay will be being delivered tomorrow.

I (or at least the bunnies) will be trying some of the of the dust free hay too. It's brilliant knowing exactly when it's being delivered rather than just waiting day after day hoping a courier will be coming. :D:D

Oooh I think I need to order some of that :D

You are probably in the catchment area for delivery too, which will make life easier. My bunnies absolutely love the hay - Tinks will eat anything but the others have all eaten loads more hay since I've been buying it..... highly recommended :wave:

I'm aiming for £5 a week (or less on hay) but my priority is to get them to eat loads of hay at the moment as I've had 3 of them with bloat/stasis type episodes which I want to avoid for the sake of the rabbits but the £10 a week is a lot cheaper than the vets bills have been throughout this year :shock:

Their digestion is definitely moving well, they all love the hay but I'm finding some other good hays as well to keep the price down. I still think I spend more a week on bunny food (for four) than food for myself... they eat branded organic, I eat value brand :?

If it was expensive hay or stasis then there's no question about it, I'd do the exact same :D I'm glad you've found some that they eat so willingly, I remember the days when our rabbits used to woof the p@h value hay down but they soon turned their noses up at it when I gave them some 'treat' hay for a change haha :lol: The totally seem to know how to enslave us :lol: :oops:

Thanks for all the compliments guys, we like to deliver as many as we can ourselves but we do also have a great courier who touch wood so far has never let us down and does next day delivery;)

Zoe as you know, you are definitely in our catchment area and you're not far from the OH's mum so we are in your area at least once a week, also it means I get to give the gorgeous Moo Moo another nose rub (and the others of course).

Today we have delivered in Sheffield, Doncaster, Lincoln and Stockport
Tommorow off to Skipton and Sheffield again

Back