• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody know of any mini lop does in rescue? **sorted** U/D P96 she's home!!

Never mind going off to tell Elijah the news..... we need to know!!!! :lol::lol:

Never mind going off to tell Elijah the news..... we need to know!!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::wave:

I picked up on a thread where the 'Kirkby Crew' were saying Polly wanted to take a likkle bunneh home last week but had to resist... everybody who has met her loves her and she's a little sweety :love: I think from what I've been told she is magpie harlequin mini lop, though I haven't seen pictures yet (hint, hint ;). About five months old and pocket-sized. Getting quite excited now I've committed myself :D:D A convoy is being arranged (bit worrying though since she's pocket-sized :lol::lol:)

Awwwww. :love::love::love: She sounds lovely.

Come on Kirkby ladies - we need a piccy fix. ;):lol: Bunny won't be going via Denise's will she? She might never leave there. :shock: :lol:

Eeeek!

How exciting though. I bet Elijah can't wait. Have you told your mum? :lol:

Eeeek!

How exciting though. I bet Elijah can't wait. Have you told your mum? :lol:

No. I haven't worked out what to do there. I have kept saying he can't live on his own and she agrees but don't know if she's worked out that that means I'd be getting him a companion. I had thought of bonding him with Esme but I don't want to isolate Artie. Artie and Esme are okay as they are, though I'm hoping to have the courage to attmept to bond them again :? Elijah has also escaped a pen 2 NIC grids high a few times which Artie and Esme don't get out of so it makes it difficult for me to keep him with them as I have them now. I to and fro from this room all the time striding the barriers and don't want to change the set up... so, the only real option is to get Elijah settled with his own companion.

I'm planning at the mo to just disappear and turn up with a really cute bunny and let her disapprove if she dare....followed by much cooing no doubt :lol::lol: I might drop the odd hint in the next week or so :lol::lol::lol: Or I could just train bunneh to hide when my mum pops round :?

Come on Kirkby ladies - we need a piccy fix. ;):lol: Bunny won't be going via Denise's will she? She might never leave there. :shock: :lol:

I was at Kirkby yesterday, but unfortunately didn't take my camera or my phone :roll:. I've had a difficult week looking after a poorly bunny (not one of mine) so didn't give it a thought until I came to feed Little Miss Minilop and then I remembered that I was supposed to be getting a pic.

If you think of the prettiest and sweetest bunny you have ever seen, then this is what she is like. I can honestly say that she is the most beautiful little thing that I have ever seen. :love::love::love::love:

She will be going via Denise......maybe we will have to have a change of plan. ;)

She'll also be going via me, I've managed to resist so far but my willpower might crumble too. :lol:

:oops::oops::oops: Am I that predictable? :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I promise you the little lady will make it to Alison - because I know what a fab home she will going to :D :love:

When she arrives with me Alison, I will send you some piccies :)

When she arrives with me Alison, I will send you some piccies :)

:wave: Thanksies. I'm really looking forward to her in her own right now rather than just seeing her as a way of making Elijah happy :D Sounds like I've gone from thinking I'd never find a mini lop doe to hitting the jackpot. Thank you so much, I would probably have chickened out again without your help. :oops::oops:

Sounds like a lucky bunny has got a lovely new home lined up! How many will you be up now then? 6?

:wave: Thank you. Yeah, she's number six. I decided a while ago six was my limit mainly for emotional reasons.

I'd still like to be able to foster one or two occasionally as well though, after she's settled.

Here she is........

DSCF5093.jpg

Grace?
Eloise?
Little Dot?

:D:D:D

:wave:

Back