• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do they have enough space?

Can I just say your run is huuuuuuggge - I am sure it is well fox proofed now and what lucky buns to have so much space and you can just walk in.:D

Can I ask where you got it from?

My two giants have a secure run, similar floor size to yours, which is on slabs and has a secure roof, but I still lock them in their shed at night as I'd never sleep worrying there might be a fox in the garden:oops:

Can I just say your run is huuuuuuggge - I am sure it is well fox proofed now and what lucky buns to have so much space and you can just walk in.:D

Can I ask where you got it from?

Its a dog run I got of ebay. SPent about £30 on chicken wire for top and bottom.

im still not sure if I will leave them in it over night. Will prob leave the hutch door open all day but put them away at night. Shell

My two giants have a secure run, similar floor size to yours, which is on slabs and has a secure roof, but I still lock them in their shed at night as I'd never sleep worrying there might be a fox in the garden:oops:

Lol was just saying Im not sure I want to leave them in at night

spent 2 days doing this so far.

The bottom is completly done! The grass is more like mud now but they dont mind lol.

Almost finished the top about 3/4 finished!

I'm the same. I'm sure a few hours without a run won't hurt. Mine have plenty of hutch space so it doesn't concern me one little bit as I know they aren't cooped up and I know they are safe.

Back