• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do Rabbits attract rats??!!

Thank god for Eddie :)

i wouldn't put poison down, but i'd rather the rats died than my bunnies! if i was a farmer i probably wouldn't want wild rabbits around my porperty,a s much as i love them, they are little *******!

We had a rat under the shed in which Lily and Charlie live, it had even chewed a hole into the shed:shock: it was awful, took us ages to get rid of it. I blocked the hole up (of course) and just made sure i cleaned up everything around the shed (i.e. hay, rabbit poo etc) It soon buggered off when it didnt have anything to feast on, I do sympathise with you though:cry: i dont like rats:evil: when they got into the shed they had been eating out of the bunnies dishes and leaving dirty, mud round the sides!!! I blamed Charlie boy at first and told him to wash his paws:oops:

Back