• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Devestated - Missing Bunny!!!

God this is awfull, im so sorry. You must be going out your mind! The not knowing must be awful I cannot imagine. Im so sorry, I hope something turns up :cry:

Oh god my heart is breaking for you. In october last year my bun dissappeared out of my garden without a trace. I know exactly how you feel. Theres nothing people can say really to make you feel better really its just awful.
I put posters up EVERYWHERE,contacted the vets,the animal protection trust in my area,advert in the paper,asked all my neighbours. Unfortunatly it was to no avail but you musn't give up hope. I haven't. PM me if you need to talk x x

Oh god that is just so terrible!!! we all know the heartbreak you must be feeling and can only hope that she turns up.
thinking of you!

devastated- bunny missing

Oh dear :( how awful for you :shock: :( I don't think it would have been a fox as they are messy killers & i think you would have seen something :( also it would have been difficult for a fox to get over your door with a bunny in it's mouth :( is it possible that your bunny could have jumped over himself & is now hiding (he would lay low during the day & perhaps come out at night when he feels safer) so have a good look around your garden tonight with a torch :) I once lost one of my bunnies & was panic stricken but went out at night with a torch & found her hiding in next doors garden :) she was hidden in a large shrub & i must have walked past her dozens of times during the day but the torchlight lit up her eyes & i got her back safely :) I so hope you find your baby :(

no she wouldnt have jumped the shed door - she is blind and didnt even go up steps.

something has taken her, remember she is only a small nethie and a very small one at that, she was about the size of kitten so a cat or fox couldve taken her.

i have a feeling it may have been a clever cat if foxes are messy as there were no traces of blood or fur. the only clue i have is that something went in my shed was the fact that the curtain had fallen on one side, which probably happend when it was jumping back out.

she wasn't one for digging or hiding or getting stuck - as she is blind. whenever she got too close to something she would go back in the direction she came from. i doubt it very much if she is hiding as she cant see anything.

i know she is gone and its strange how it happend in the day as at night i sometimes leave the shed open when it was hot, but now i shut the shed up and leave the fan on inside.

i dont think kids wouldve taken her, as i have so many buns to chose from, y take that one and not one of the others????

i know shes not coming back and i will have to try and accept it and move on - somehow :(

thank you everyone for your kind words - means a lot :wink:

Oh my darling this is just awful... I am so sorry for you. She was a real cutie too. We are all here for you if you need anything xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back