• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Devasted Poppy has Gone!

How awful, i'm so sorry :( I would try and draw strength form the fact it was obviously something quick and so i'm sure she didn't suffer, it wasn't something long and drawn out as she was happy and eating up to when you last saw her. Hope your son is alright,and you too obviously xxx

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts, son eventually calmed down at about 11pm and had to sleep in my bed with me, I really thought he would refuse to go to school today but thank goodness he has gone. I'm now a bit paranoid and constantly going out and checking Barney and Thumper are ok, terrified the same will happen to them even though they both seem fine, apart from Barney looking so lonely even with the teddy bear son gave him to snuggle last night :cry:

i'm so sorry for your loss. :(

this happened to me in july last year with my 18 month old girl maisie. we had a thunderstorm which we think sent her into shock while we were out.
it is never easy especially with one so young but as someone else says at least she didn't suffer.

Back