• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperately need the vibes of RU, it's Brian. Sleep well my Angel.

Finally brought myself around a little,

Jemimah is doing ok, I showed her Brian and she groomed him for a long while, I think she understands what has happened.

It just feels so wrong, tonight at feeding time, It was so sad to see Lola and Max eating away together and Jemimah now all alone. :cry:

I do eventually want to get her a new friend, but it's just so raw and I don't want it to seem like Brian meant nothing because he meant the world. Brian and Jemimah were like a jigsaw they went together perfectly, I didn't even have to bond them properly. I just hope she'll recover.:cry:

As for me and Jay well we're doing ok, we have to, but of course it's hard and it just doesn't feel real, like a nightmare. I want my Brian back :cry:. I loved him so much, he was only 1 year old. At least I know he had a good life with a lovely wife, he didn't deserve this.

Thank you all so much, the support is immense, thank you.

xx

I will sort Rainbow Bridge for my little man tomorrow, I don't think I can bring myself to right now. :cry:

:shock: so sooo sorry for your loss....:cry:

Bless You both & little wifeybun....
Binky free Brian - you were well loved little angel.....:cry:

What a terrible shock for you. I'm so very sorry. You are much in my thoughts.
Be at peace little Brian.

Just want to thank everyone for your support, I'm still putting the pieces together, don't know where I'd be without RU :(.

xx

so very sorry he didn't make it. having lost 3 bunnies myself over the years o bloat i know how heartbroken you must be,
binky free Brian x

Back