• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot- 8th Feb Slowly Improving

We cant seem to get on top of his pain :cry:

Laura does not want to admit him as she said that all he needs I can do here and moving him in his very poorly state would probably be the end :cry:

He's on fluids, two strong analgesics, antibiotics and a heat pad but he is a very ill Rabbit :cry:

Oh no, come on wee man, get through this for your mummy xx

Is dermot the black and white dutchie??

lots of vibes coming your way, I do hope he pulls through

No, that's Declan.

This is Dermot

012-6.jpg

Although he doesn't look so perky at the moment :cry:

However, he is doing better than he was and the thrashing and rolling about like a Horse with colic has stopped. I am a bit more optimistic about him now than I was a few hours ago xx

No, that's Declan.

This is Dermot

012-6.jpg

However, he is doing better than he was and the thrashing and rolling about like a Horse with colic has stopped. I am a bit more optimistic about him now than I was a few hours ago xx

Sometimes I feel that buns are a constant worry . . . delightful though they are and I wouldn't be without them . . .

Sometimes I feel that buns are a constant worry . . . delightful though they are and I wouldn't be without them . . .

Until 1998 I always had dogs. In all of my 28 years of dog ownership I NEVER had so much angst as I have had with Rabbits. How anyone can think Rabbits are 'low maintenance' Pets I dont know :?

No, that's Declan.

This is Dermot

012-6.jpg

Ohhh sorry :oops:.. Dermot is a lovely bunny :love: Come one laddy

Poor Dermot :cry:.... such a beautiful boy. :love:
I hope he is more comfortable now ... & continues to improve.
Will be thinking of you both x

Oh poor beautiful Dermot. Sending lots of healing vibes. Sorry I have only just come online this evening. (((hugs))) to you Jane xxx

Dermot is doing reasonably well now. He's a bit zonked from the opiates, but he is eating hay and he has passed some poo. He really was in a bad way this morning, I was about certain I was going to lose him :cry: I just hope that he will continue to improve overnight.

Thank you for all the vibes xx

Back