• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't being unsupportive, sorry. Just saying she looks like a dwarf lop- I didn't think that was offensive.

I wasn't being unsupportive, sorry. Just saying she looks like a dwarf lop- I didn't think that was offensive.

No and you weren't being supportive either, just questioning my ability to tell what breed a rabbit is

I didn't put the thread up there for you to come on and start an argument which it would have done had I have answered you

Now delete the thread please

Dwarf lops can be pretty big. I've got a huge one who is at least 3.5kgs but isn't overweight at all. You should see the size of her feet! :D

Amy

No and you weren't being supportive either, just questioning my ability to tell what breed a rabbit is

I didn't put the thread up there for you to come on and start an argument which it would have done had I have answered you

Now delete the thread please

If you have a problem with a post, perhaps you would like to follow the forum rules and report it rather than publically attacking me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back