• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daniel

We are so thankful for the kind messages. This has left us so distraught & after the intensive nursing of both Dan and Rhia over the past couple of weeks, we are both physically & emotionally drained. We have made the decision not to take on more rabbits now, we have done what we've been able to and cannot give any more. I couldnt have got through this without my Mum, she has been wonderful. She loved Daniel with every bit of her heart, and has stayed and nursed him so many times whilst i've had to work etc. I feel desperately sorry for Rhia, she found such happiness and its been taken away from her so cruelly. We're just gutted to be honest, we never imagined we would find somebun so very special, only to loose him so soon X

Oh god Becki I'm so sorry :cry: I was only thinking earlier I hadn't seen you on here much lately and was hoping all was ok and it was just that we were on at different times.Thinking of you xx

Becki, i am so sorry to hear that Daniel has gone to the bridge. Binky free Daniel, what a gorgeous little black bun. Hugs for you and Rhia..

I'm so sorry. Daniel was a gorgeous bunny. I think animals can accept death much easier than us humans and i'm sure Rhia will be ok with all the love she has from you and your family.

What a handsome bunny he was,and quite a character too by the sounds of it,he can sunbathe with all the others at rainbow bridge now.

I still havent accepted that hes gone. It still feels like hes upstairs in my room. I havent...cant, go in there since he left us. My sister opened the door last night & I shouted up to her to 'Watch Daniel', in case he was behind the door. Heh :cry:

I still havent accepted that hes gone. It still feels like hes upstairs in my room. I havent...cant, go in there since he left us. My sister opened the door last night & I shouted up to her to 'Watch Daniel', in case he was behind the door. Heh :cry:

it will take a while to sink in i was like that with buster :( jut give it time :wave:

Back