• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy sadly passed away this morning 03/10/10

Leigh

Mama Doe
Unfortunately at 7.40am this morning Daisy sadly passed away, having been told she had E.Cuniculi yesterday by the vet.

Although she seemed to improve yesterday evening at 5am this morning when giving her some food and water she had noticeably worsened.

At 7.40 she came over while in her pen with her she managed to summon up the energy to come over and cuddle up next to me, where i held her and she sadly passed away.

She was only with us for four short years but she brought us all so much happiness.

Rest In Peace Daisy, you will be sadly missed by us and your soulmate Duke.

July 2006 - October 2010

Thank you all for your kind words. Not really sure what to do with ourselves right now.

I am so sorry for your loss. Its nice you were with her that must have been why she came over to cuddle up next to you

So very sorry for your loss :cry:.

She obviously loved you very much to come over for a last cuddle.

Binky free Daisy xxxx

Thankyou all for your lovely words. I still miss her like crazy, but Duke is doing his best to keep us entertained and I know she is somewhere close by enjoying all the antics. (its just a shame she cant be here to enjoy them with us!)

I wanted to put a picture of our beautiful girl on her thread and having now sorted out a photobucket thing here she is. Still missed and always in our thoughts x

IMG_0716.jpg
[/IMG]

(Daisy is the pretty brown bun and she is sat beside her husbun Duke :love:)

Back