• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy Boo

bridget

Alpha Buck
Yesterday our gorgeous girl was taken from us and even now, I just cannot believe she has gone.

Something wasn't right - I know her and she wasn't herself. She kept going to a place outside in the corner and sitting there and horrible big bluebottles were buzzing around :-( I put her in her hutch in the end and she lay there but her nostrils were flaring and she was breathing harder than usual. Also her bum was wet. However, the most startling thing was when I picked her up yesterday (and I don't normally touch her much, only stroking her cheeks) she felt very thin. Took her to vet straight away and no sooner had the vet weighed her and put her back on the table, I don't know if she had a fit or heart attack but she just died right there in front of us :-( I am absolutely heartbroken. She was 7 so a good age but I can't help thinking could we have done something to save her - I don't know. The vet said it was probably just natural causes but she did get stressed before going on the scales.. my poor wee girl. I will miss her and so will her boyfriend Kirk. We placed her body in the hutch for him to see, he licked around her eyes and then went onto munching on some mint...

Goodbye my lovely xxxx

So very sorry you have lost your Daisy Boo, just heart breaking. Binky-free at The Bridge, beautiful girl. Sending hugs at such a horrid time. xx ((((()))))

Back