• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coooeeeee Auntie Jill Lemons!!! u/d lovely Jester

I know I iz pretty, Auntie Nen tells me every day :lol::lol: I'm finkin I may av to fight the ladies off when word getz out I iz on the looky lookies for a new 'ome ..... :p

Darling your so pretty you might even have to watch out for the boys :shock:

Lovely Jester

Lovely timid Jester has just taken 4 sunflower seeds from me in the most gentle and sweet way. It took him over 4 weeks to pluck up the courage to come to us and be hand fed but he now does this regularly it's made me really emotional tonight for some reason :oops: He just looked up at me in the most grateful and humble way with those big brown eyes as if to say "I do love you Aunti Nen, I iz just an ickle bit scared sometimes still. U will look after me though won't u?" How could I do anything but???!

So wish I could let him have more time out free ranging - hate seeing him behind bars in the run but we just can't get hold of him when it's time to come in :lol:

How wonderful - to gain the trust of a bunny....obvioulsy really making such a difference for them!:love:

Jester is a very handsome bunny.:love: Glad to see he approves of his surroundings and is agile enough to given them a good check over. :wave:

Back