• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin + Stanley U/D 16/3 Page 134

Sending more vibes.

Colin must be feeling a lot better off without all that gunk in his ears, bless him, hopefully now that's gone he can recover from all the other stuff too.

Sending vibes for Stanley also.

I'm so glad they are both perking up. Sending them tonnes of continued improvement vibes xxxxxxx

Sending vibes for your poor rib too xxxx

Thanks again everyone. I think I may actually get more than 3 hours sleep tonight as no-Bun needs syringe feeding and all meds are now done for today xx

You poor thing, you must be exhausted - I hope you get some sleep. I am so pleased to hear both boys are a little better and I am praying for them to keep going in that direction. May be by the morning they will be feeling even brighter and it will be a better day for you all. More 'healing' vibes winging their way from Hertfordshire and thinking of you all over the weekend. xxx

Just logged on quickly to see how the boys were. Glad they are looking a bit brighter. Can you grab some sleep today at all, you must be exhausted and not well yourself.

Hope they continue to get better Jane!

Jo X

Hoping that things are still heading in the right direction.:thumb:

I hope that you have managed to get some much deserved sleep Jane. x

Back