• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cloud's on the RWAF website :)

WOW... what a great house cloud has:D.. i thought my two were spoilt being indoor buns:oops: some great bunny home photos on there:thumb: i agree with you, buns need more than a small hutch hidden at the bottom of the garden:(. i cant wait till we get a garden and our two have a summer house:D

:love::love::love: oh she's such a good bunny model. Your set up is one of my favourite ever set ups :D love the blue and white. My ghetto set up is pathetic in comparison :lol:

:D N'aaawwwwh, you guys say the nicest things! Heheh!

I have to admit, I rather love my playhouse colour scheme now. When I first painted it I thought it looked ridiculous but it's grown on me :lol: I've been slowly picking up seasidey things from gift shops and picked up some nice rocks and shells and things from the beach - when summer rolls back round I'm planning on doing a little bit of landscaping. I'm really tempted to paint the big shed the same too but I don't think Dad would ever forgive me. :lol:

Back