• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: BAG A BUNNY! Pledge a Pound Emergency Fund - 1st Fund Raiser!

I will ring them but would have thought it would have been posted. I'll phone them tomorrow. :?

A shed sign I posted was left at the sorting office for no reason - again they fit easily through a letter box - but the recipient had to go to the sorting office to collect it :( (and they hadn't left her a card to say, it was only cos she phoned up she found out it was there :( )

Just thought id let you know that it isnt at the sorting office. Dont worry, its all for charity so its ok but obviously annoying that u put effort into it and it never arrived :?

Just thought id let you know that it isnt at the sorting office. Dont worry, its all for charity so its ok but obviously annoying that u put effort into it and it never arrived :?

I'll send you a replacement - I hate that you should miss out :(

Message me your address again and I'll get one in the post to you :wave:

Thank you very much for my bag! It has arrived safe and sound and I love the writing paper, weird that the bunnies on it look like my bunny tattoo.

Back