• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

close to tears/ video p18/ ud p28

Thank you, there really was no movement at all in her back legs when she used her sling even last week, she was being rather lazy :roll: But she had and has good movement when I hold her to practice her walking, so it is great that she is now choosing to do it on her own.

One thing the physio and I agreed we would have problems with is getting Trevor motivated to walk as she has got use to pulling herself around and probably can't see the point in trying to walk after all this time and basically has become lazy!

Oh Liz, that's amazing to see. :love: What a clever girl she is. And I love how she walked across Dave's face and he never even stirred......... :lol::lol::lol: Oh, and Casey has those socks too. ;)

I think the socks were from peacocks? :lol:

I can hoover dave's ears up and he still doesn't move so walking on him is nothing :lol: :love:

trevor had acupuncture again this morning and it went really well. sarah thinks the way her sores have started to heal is close to a miracle! Also trevor's paw positioning reflex is growing stronger by the day, which is fantastic :D :love:

Sarah is also going to write an article about Trevor :D

Wow you really can see her moving her back legs. Clever girl. :love:

I also laughed how dave just laid there, not even a flinch :lol:

Wow - you can really see her trying to move her back legs. That's amazing - and such a tribute to your care and dedication.

awww look at her go :love: and Dave reminds me so much of my big frenchie storm, an earthquake could happen and he still wouldn't move :lol::lol::lol: same pose too :D

Back