• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clicker Training?

To be honest hun I wouldn't take my buns to any communal type place like that, you just don't know what is on the grass :) Also rabbits are prey animals and can become frightened very easily especially if they have nowhere familiar to hide. Are the communal gardens enclosed? x

To be honest hun I wouldn't take my buns to any communal type place like that, you just don't know what is on the grass :) Also rabbits are prey animals and can become frightened very easily especially if they have nowhere familiar to hide. Are the communal gardens enclosed? x

yeah, i see your point, one of the gardens is enclosed but i see that she wouldn't be used to it and i wouldn't want to lose her (although she is microchipped!). I might just stick to the tricks for now! She is getting happier each day so i don't want to jeapodise that just for the sake of some grass (yum!) hehe

If you are just wanting her to eat some grass hun you could grow it in pots :) The hay experts and pampered piggies both sell different types of grass seeds, mine love them. I just grow them in plant pots, takes about two weeks to grow the stuff though and its all gone in minutes!! x

I agree, a dog is likely to see the rabbit and start barking. If one gets loose who knows what could happen :(

Back