• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas bunny baskets! CLOSED

Can I please reserve two and pay later today or tomorrow?

My Paypal has gone all mental and I need to use my OHs!

Hi there. There was an error with Paypal and, for some reason, the payment was cancelled but this was Paypal's fault not mine. I am happy to post a cheque, if you could forward the address and please do not give the basket to someone else, if possible. Thanks, Mad4Furries

Sorry, but am I able to cancel my reservation? I've got an unexpected vet bill to pay this week now :( and I can't really afford it. Sorry for messing you about!

My bunnies going to be so excited about there present especially my giant bunny who moved in yesterday from Alice! I don't spoil them much ok that is a bit of a lie!

Oh shame - i was about to pop on and see if i can buy a basket.

Can you not extend the date until a few days before last xmas posting day or something? :)

:wave:I would love one and would pay straight away with paypal. But I didn't want to ask as you would have to post overseas to me, and I thought they would be hot little sellers.
If you will post overseas then I am in!!!!
Thanks!!!!
bunnybunny
p.s and of course I would pay extra for postage!!!

Last edited:
:wave: I was waiting until today too, to see how many were left and buy probably more than one. I can paypal straightaway.

Could you perhaps extend by a couple of days?

Those who bought bunny baskets.....

They are all packes up now! Sorry for the delay, I had a bit of a mental breakdown in the week due to uni work, will be sent out on Monday :wave:

I just spent the last hour making bunny toys! :)

Hope you enjoy!!!

Ps, bunny toys are safe, I used a rope made of 'natural fibres' and string, no glue or tape used :)

Back