• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky bun!

I love that they get on so well, does Toby hibernate?

Me too, they're so cute ha.

Toby lives inside so there's never any climate change for him to hibernate. If he hibernates he has an increased chance of dying so we don't bother.

I would like to hibernate today though!!

Petra's thought of the day: "when no one feeds you snacks, get them yourself"

c67ce700fa39c3a72ea57931db78cedd.jpg

This is why I loves bunnies so much. They are such little characters, cheeky and know exactly how to work their hoomins ;) she's a beauty x

So this week i have been away every other night either out at my boyfriends or working out of hours.

I think to myself awwwww i can't wait for some bunny snuggles after work later.

Tonight she has pounced on me twice, keeps turning her back on me and she's run upstairs after mum. I followed her up and i get this look....

7e2e5050967b8d437f84fc3daaccd17a.jpg

Followed by her lying with her back to me like this...

370fbb06cf9c1a4035426323c1487d42.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas how to "unsulk" a rabbit?! She does this every time i go out for a night!!

Somebunny is not happy with you :)

And obviously loves you A LOT to be so upset when you're gone.

Your options
1. Stop going out. You are after all her slave.
2. Live with an offended bunny when you do go out, and spend lots of time and give lots of treats making it up to her to get back in her good graces.
3. Find her a bunny friend so she isn't as reliant on her bond with you and thus won't be so upset when you can't be there.

LOL OH dear our buns certainly know how to punish us and make us feel bad hoomans..

Merlin bless him decided to chew up a massive hole on my bedroom carpet when I had to leave him for a couple of days.. He WAS looked after by my mum, and free range of the house etc, but still thought.. Well that will teach her to go lemme chew this nommy carpet up...

She has free range of the house and i think now loves my parents more then me (they're both retired so with her constantly).

Every time I'm out for the night i get back to this. If I'm not back by 9pm you can bet I'm in trouble. Siiiiigh. She constantly has a fuss made of her by me, mum and dad and when I'm in there's lots of loves. We're friends again now but i did have to bribe her with a bit of parsley!!

LOL OH dear our buns certainly know how to punish us and make us feel bad hoomans..

Merlin bless him decided to chew up a massive hole on my bedroom carpet when I had to leave him for a couple of days.. He WAS looked after by my mum, and free range of the house etc, but still thought.. Well that will teach her to go lemme chew this nommy carpet up...

Yep. She does this as well. I found her munching a pair of boots once. I wouldn't mind but they were louboutins!! I think she has a nose for anything designer. She tends to munch the stuff she doesn't like.

Back