• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Cheap) ideas for norty stubborn cold giants

If they're anything like my two they will shred and destroy cardboard boxes left for them to sleep in, wee all over any blankets, completely ignore any hutch/snuggle safe/straw filled shelter and happily cuddle up together to keep warm whilst sleeping outside in the run even if there's inches of snow outside (not in the run, the tarp keeps it out). I figure they have plenty of opportunity to have indoor warmth so if that's what makes them happy, who am I to stop them!

If they're anything like my two they will shred and destroy cardboard boxes left for them to sleep in, wee all over any blankets, completely ignore any hutch/snuggle safe/straw filled shelter and happily cuddle up together to keep warm whilst sleeping outside in the run even if there's inches of snow outside (not in the run, the tarp keeps it out). I figure they have plenty of opportunity to have indoor warmth so if that's what makes them happy, who am I to stop them!

Yes they sound just like your two, LOL!

Back