• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*****cheap good quality hay***** titchfield/fareham/south hants

I'll probably be running around like a blue bummed fly...but as like as long as you don't mind a slightly messy house....a noisy toddler and a bunny who has no concept of personal boundaries then you're more than welcome :lol::oops:

Am playing taxi on Saturday so getting the car cleaned tomorrow afternoon....so I should be able to pick up a bale for you on Sunday.

Maybe I should starting doing it for people in bags?

I could do if thatwould be easier :D

That sounds like a lovely house :love:

Sadly I am working on Monday :( also on Wednesday, but I could do other days if you guys are around!

I have no idea how big a bag is :lol: the bales fit very snugly into the boot of my 206.....but are tightly compacted...so there's a lot more hay than you think.

Will try to measure the bale in the garden for you tomorrow if you like

That would be useful, I'm trying to picture it in the garage and whether we have enough room :lol:

Can I muscle in on this? :oops:

I would love to try some of this hay, and have a trailer if that is any use for transport?

So you can collect it and then deliver sections of a bale to us all to try! :p

I'm working more than usual next week - doing a 24 hour shift on Thursday. Working Tuesday and Wednesday mornings in Hythe but finish at 1.30 pm.

Depends what suits Sam really. A trailer sounds very useful too:) I have Honeybear''s two buns boarding here at the moment so extra bunnies to snuggle:)

My house is messy and needs loads of work doing to it. I have more time now but no money and limited mobility:(:(

Oooh I'd love some hay but couldn't collect, but happy to pay petrol monies to get it to Cosham?

Not yet though, as I have nowhere to store a bale :lol: I'll have to go on the hunt for a suitable outdoor storage box. Happy to split with people!

I have some megazorb bags floating around I think...and they hold about 1/2 a bale if you can keep the hay compact....if you guys are happy to keep one and fill it up can do for £2 a bag.....or similar sized .

Would that help at all?

Just so people get an idea of storage, I keep a bale outside in something very similar to this

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Pro...rden+storage+boxes+and+cupboards|33013130.htm

It's not 100% waterproof....so I have it raised on a couple of bricks with a hippo bag on top. That way it stays nice and dry....and I don't get hay everywhere (except where I have to drag it through the house :roll: )

At the moment well be able to do it this way till the end of September....but after that I don't know cause belly and Matt will be back off to NZ for 6 months. Nearer the time I'll see if I can talk to their boss and see if we can come toan arrangement.

Having checked my diary I'm counselling Tues and Wed as well as working in the morning so I am more or less full-time next week apart from Monday.

Can I come over on Monday and pick up a bag of hay to keep me going, please, Sam as I am spending a fortune on tiny bags which only last a day or so?

Then, maybe, Hele and I could come over the following week as I'll probably have run out again by then, if this suits you and Hele?

Having checked my diary I'm counselling Tues and Wed as well as working in the morning so I am more or less full-time next week apart from Monday.

Can I come over on Monday and pick up a bag of hay to keep me going, please, Sam as I am spending a fortune on tiny bags which only last a day or so?

Then, maybe, Hele and I could come over the following week as I'll probably have run out again by then, if this suits you and Hele?

Yes that is fine with me :p

Yup. Youre always welcome. Week after next I shouldn't be so crazy busy...wedding will be over and done with by then.

Might be worth seeing how much we can fit in one of the zip up laundry bag thingies.

I can store bales so would there be any way I could just buy a couple rather than buying in megazorb bags?

If you're picking up from belly directly I don't see why not :wave: you'll have to check with her though. The megazorb bags were a suggestion for those who can't store a full bale :D

I have some megazorb bags floating around I think...and they hold about 1/2 a bale if you can keep the hay compact....if you guys are happy to keep one and fill it up can do for £2 a bag.....or similar sized .

Would that help at all?

I would love some if possible :wave:

Are you still doing this Bluesmum, or anyone else in the area?

Desperately need some decent hay for Barney, spending a fortune and he's hardly eating any, which with his gut issues is very bad news. I can't buy hay online either, as I'm not in to receive the parcels anymore.

I'm in Cosham, would gladly pay petrol money etc but I don't drive myself so can't collect :( Currently can't store a full bale but could buy a box to put it in if noone wants to split one?

Hi I would like some fresh hay please how do I get this

Hello, this thread is almost 4 years old so it'd be better to start a new one asking for recommendations :) If you want to buy hay bales in bulk then an Equine Horse Feed Supplier would be your best bet.

I was working in Titchfield the other day. I still buy bags of Hay from excel and other expensive brands! I don't know why I have never tried a farmer?

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Back