• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Charm lovely housebunny

How does the short sightedness affect her if at all?
She can scan sometimes...moves her head slowly from side to side trying to focus
and it's a good idea to speak to her as you go to fuss or pick her up to let her know you are coming..but she isn't too bad..her sister Trinket is VERY short-sighted

She is so lovely. I hope someone can make her dreams come true soon and give her a lovely forever home :)

Just thinking of Charm (and Trinket) & hoping they find loving forever homes with, hopefully a little friend each!:love::love::love:

Charm is in my thoughts too. :love: She looks such a gentle bunny, who will surely make an ideal pet companion for someone soon.

I keep coming back to check this thread, can't believe she still doesn't have a home. She is adorable, if I had the correct environment for her, I would have her. I have met her and she is a real heart tugger as is Bouncer also at Honeybunnies. Praying for you Charm that a great home will come your way soon!

I was going to have Charm and try and introduce her to my pair but I lost my job just before xmas and didn't feel I could take on another animal not knowing when I would have another job :(

But my mum has been talking about her and wants to adopt her. She would have full run of my mums home and garden!
I have pm'd Jill, hopefully this will work out for Charm :D

I was going to have Charm and try and introduce her to my pair but I lost my job just before xmas and didn't feel I could take on another animal not knowing when I would have another job :(

But my mum has been talking about her and wants to adopt her. She would have full run of my mums home and garden!

OOh I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this. Your Mum would not be disappointed with her. Good luck:wave:

I was hoping my nan would take her but she has read through loads of leaflets about how to care for buns and desn't feel like she can make a commitment.

Hope Charm finds a home with your mum she really needs one now after all the let down she has had bless her! Good luck xx

I haven't heard back from Jill yet.
I guess she's very busy what with xmas and the new year.....maybe I should try giving her a call instead?

Yes, definitely give her a call :wave:. Hope it works out for you and Charm, she's such a pretty girl.

Got your pm Purplex
Your mum needs to e mail me all her details as we'd have to set a homecheck up again
We also desperately need an understanding and indoor home for Chram's Sister, Trinket..who is very short sighted so can show defensive aggression..but most of the time is lovely
Anyone fancy starting the new year by helping a bun in need?

We also desperately need an understanding and indoor home for Chram's Sister, Trinket..who is very short sighted so can show defensive aggression..but most of the time is lovely
Anyone fancy starting the new year by helping a bun in need?

I'd love to give a home to trinket but the OH won't let me have more buns, he says 2 plus the rats is enough :(

Back