• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candyfloss and Dusk.

I am so sorry T :cry: As you know I had to do the same for Tess and Stanley. Even though I knew it was 'right', C came round and the passing was so peaceful and in their own environment it was still one of the hardest things I have ever done. So I totally empathise with you :cry:

As always you have put the needs of the Rabbits before your own. Candyfloss and Dusk were so lucky to have you as their human friend xx

Thank you all. They are both ok and now, together, at the crem. They will be cremated together, go into their photobox in the same pouch, and be inseparable for ever.

That is lovely. My two went to be cremated together and are now together for ever in their bunny box

Thinking of you xx

I'm so, so sorry. such a hard loss to bear but dignified and appropriate as is to be expected given they had you to advocate for them ... it still takes it toll, though, even if you know it was the right thing.

Hope you are as okay as you can be.

What a horrible decision to have to make :( they were so lucky to have you. Not many people would have been strong enough to put their needs first. But you did.

My heart is breaking for you :(

Binky free sweeties xxx

You made absolutely the right decision. So sorry that you had to make that decision though. Sending you lots of love and coping vibes xxx

:( that's such a difficult thing to have to do, but sometimes the hardest things are the right things. And in this case that's very much true, so at least there's comfort in that. It's so sad when our pets die but if we're able to ensure they die peacefully then that makes it a bit better, in a way xx

I am sorry that you had to make this heart breaking decision for your bunnies. A true selfless act. Binky free. Bless

I am so sorry for your loss :( You have been very selfless though, and have done what you believe is the best for the bunnies.

I'm so sorry :(

I've had a similar situation recently with my mice. You know you did the best thing, you know you gave them a great life, but it's still hard to take when it all comes at once x

I'm sorry you had to face such a heartbreaking decision. I truly feel you made the right choices, you tried all you could and then made the bravest decision putting their wellbeing first.

Binky free at the bridge Candyfloss & Dusk, together forever xx

I was only the other day reading all your bunnies' profiles on your website. I am so very sorry to hear of your losses. :cry:
Well loved and cherished bunnies, safe journey to the Bridge, dear ones.
(((((((((Many hugs))))))) coming your way Sky-O. Thinking of you at this sad time. xxxxxxx

Thank you all.

People seem to presume that because I lost two on one day, that it was something I did. The crem man asked if it was heat. My parents have not said anything, other than my dad saying 'that's sad then', so don't know what happened either.

I keep going up to their home to check they aren't there and that I'm not neglecting them by not feeding, watering, cooling, etc.

You are right Jane, the levels of distress surrounding a death like this, are massive.

Sending you strengthening vibes in your time of distress. People alwaus think the worst! Sorry you have lost 2 of your beloved rabbits. Take care xx

Back