• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can not believe what we've caught!!!!!

Ah bless her how cute is she!! Can't believe you managed to catch her, I have trouble getting my three back in the shed, they seem to play tag and I am forever running up and down the garden until we are all knackered.:lol:

Hahhahaha! Is it bad i imagained you doing this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its hilarious Ive seen it in action they know exactly what they are doing :lol: I think I should video it and put it on here speeded up to Benny Hill music :lol:

She is a lovely bun, and as soon as photobucket decides to let me load its website:)roll:) I'll post the pick I took of her tonight:)

aww what fun..the images in my head..its bad enough catching bif to get her to take meds or go the vets and thats in my lounge:shock::lol::lol:

aww sweet bunny. i hope shes either reunited with ehr owenr if they care..cos some dont ive seen it happen:( or that you find her a nice home..remember rule of thumb with cats or and rabbits..one is never enough:lol::lol:

aww what fun..the images in my head..its bad enough catching bif to get her to take meds or go the vets and thats in my lounge:shock::lol::lol:

aww sweet bunny. i hope shes either reunited with ehr owenr if they care..cos some dont ive seen it happen:( or that you find her a nice home..remember rule of thumb with cats or and rabbits..one is never enough:lol::lol:

two is never enough...

Back