• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone in Wiltshire or Gloucestershire help with bonding?

natandfluffs

Alpha Buck
Hi

I want to bond my foursome back together again.

Unfortunately, I have neglected to leave any part of my house or garden bunny free (except for the bath but that might not work with 4!) so am lacking in neutral territory.

I'm also very anxious about them hurting each other and worry that I would seperate after a small scuffle and mess it all up. So would really value some help!!

I'm willing to pay for it. I'm in Cricklade, a little town north of Swindon and south of Cirencester.

Can anyone help? :wave:

Hi

I want to bond my foursome back together again.

Unfortunately, I have neglected to leave any part of my house or garden bunny free (except for the bath but that might not work with 4!) so am lacking in neutral territory.

I'm also very anxious about them hurting each other and worry that I would seperate after a small scuffle and mess it all up. So would really value some help!!

I'm willing to pay for it. I'm in Cricklade, a little town north of Swindon and south of Cirencester.

Can anyone help? :wave:

Hiya, have you tried your local rescues, many do offer to bond for you?. Although prob charge (which i think is fair enough) for bonding when not got from their rescue.
x
x

how far are you prepared to travel? Have a look on the Rabbit Rehome page for local rescues & If you can't find one to help we could possibly have a go for you. We do ask for a donation & couldn't guarantee that we could help as four might be difficult to squeeze in as we are filled to capacity & they might have to stay for a while but if you can't find a local rescue it might be a possibility.

Hope you find some help soon. I live near you but i need someone to help bond my too. :(

Thanks for suggestions, will look up local rescues. Failing that Fatfluffs might be an idea, thanks.

More than willing to travel, it would be nice to have them together again!

Rose I'll let you know if I have any joy. Or failing that perhaps we can help each other out somehow!

I am in Gloucester and need my 4 bonding too!
I rarely check RU so would you mind PM'ing me with any details that you get sorted?

Kerrie

Back