• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling owners with large accomodation - any indoor setups? UD post 23

Charlie & Delilahs bedroom

I have since moved out to give them more space:lol:

SAM_9242.jpg

SAM_9246.jpg

Totally bunny proof, no wires, nothing to hurt themselves on and they have their own mattress to sleep on they love it! They have since got a fabric playhouse in there too :wave:

:wave:I have indoor/outdoor set up but you can use some of these photo's if you wish?

Sorry my photo's are small.....i don't know what i'm doing wrong but they are never the size of everyone elses :oops:

You can choose what ever ones you want to use :)

bunnyfoofoo118.jpg
bunnyfoofoo117.jpg
bunnyfoofoo111.jpg
bunnyfoofoo110.jpg
bunnyfoofoo113.jpg

bunnyfoofoo003.jpg
bunnyfoofoo002.jpg
bunnyfoofoo006.jpg
bunnyfoofoo004.jpg
bunnyfoofoo005.jpg

These photos are BRILLIANT :D keep 'em coming guys!

Does anyone have photos of bunny proofing they have indoors (things to stop wall chewing or wire chewing for example) please? :wave:

If you look very closely at our living room area photos....you can see plastic conduit covering all out wires. It runs right along the skirting boards up to the TV area and lamps etc.. Photobucket is down, i will add close up pictures for you when it's working.

Everything else is rabbit proofed but house insurance :lol::lol:

You can see our indoor setup for Scrumpy our Nethie here:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showpost.php?p=4624595&postcount=1.

It's his overnight accommodation but he either has free range of an 8ft x 6ft bedroom during the day and full range of our lounge at night.

He moved in a few weeks ago but he refuses to come out of the Towers now, it seems he loves it too much in there! We can barely entice him out!

oooh I remember that thread, your setup is amazing :love:

:love:What a lot of LUCKY bunnies we have here:love::love:
Erm...does the sofa count as a set up? My buns freerange most of the time :wave:

SDC13540.jpg

SDC13560.jpg

This is old now, there's a also a Tortoise table which the buns love to flop under and it's tidier! :lol:

Back