• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye, bye my dear little fella...Frankie.

Such a hard and brave decision. I bet Frankie is so gratefull for all your love and getting him a wifey bun x

Huge hugs Mrs B - you have made a selfless decision for Frankie. I can't begin to imagine how hard that must be for you xx

It's only now that I feel I can share this news with you all. Re-homing Frankie was such a difficult decision to have made. I wanted him to stay, yet I knew right now, I could not offer him everything that he needed. He had already had a couple of hunbuns, and the idea of him having to live alone without company of his own sort was upsetting me. So now I am settled enough to share this news with you...

Frankie has a new hunbun in his life, she is called Bluebell, slightly older than him and now has somehow brightened up having a toyboy around!!! They are both very happy, and of course that re-assures me that my decision was right for him.

So now I have no bunnies in my life and I cannot even start to tell you how much I miss them. I hope and pray that one day my circumstances will allow me to have a pair of bunnies back in my life. I miss them so much.:(

Lots of hugs, Di. You are a wonderful woman. You did it for him, and it seems to have worked out for him. xxx

You did a lovely thing for him Di, so pleased that it's all worked out good for him, and his new wife bun xx

Back