• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Buzz- 18 month old Angora X- Manchester.

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Buzz is a young male rabbit in perfect health, but needs regular brushing/ clipping to keep his fur in good condition.

PA305304-1.jpg

Physical Description

This poor young man hasn't has the best start to life. He came to the SAA 10 months ago now, at just 8 months old, along with his brother. Sadly, his brother rejected him one day and they began fighting. Despite our best efforts to rebond them, they wouldn't make friends again.

Being an Angora cross, Buzz does need daily grooming, as he is prone to matting. However, he takes this in his stride very well. The photos below show just how much fur can be taken off in a 20 minute grooming session! :shock:

577980_10200189074994668_1709425444_n1.jpg

77011_10200189014513156_1888013396_n1.jpg

Temperament
Buzz is a fun loving, friendly bunny who loves human contact and is happy to be handled. He gives brilliant cuddles!

Type of home wanted
Due to his special grooming needs, we would like Buzz to have an indoor home. He could be rehomed as a single bunny, or we could try and bond him with a lucky female. He's been in a pair before, and was a perfect gentleman!

Neuter Status and Vaccination Status: Neutered and fully vaccinated.

The Peggy Henderson Animal Sanctuary
Mosley Acre Farm,
Barfoot Bridge,
Stretford,
Manchester
M32 9UP
(Just off Dane Road, Sale)

Also contact: office@saarescue.co.uk or telephone: 0161 973 5318

Oh my he's absolutely gorgeous! I'm currently pending a call back from someone about a rabbit, if that doesn't work out I'll be back here in a shot. :love:

Oh my he's absolutely gorgeous! I'm currently pending a call back from someone about a rabbit, if that doesn't work out I'll be back here in a shot. :love:

If you're within an hour's drive, it's certainly an option! :wave: If you feel you could offer him a home, feel free to PM me and I'll let you know our procedures. If your other option has worked out, then that's brilliant, too- another bunny rehomed :)

Next month marks a year since I was brought into the SAA, and I would absolutely love a home of my own- I love attention and don't understand why I'm still here :( Just look how handsome I am!

RSCN2007_zpsbdeb7876.jpg

DSCN1970_zps2d14d627.jpg

Back