• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Wallplanners...2nd run printed, 1 left!

Sorry Vikki, received mine ages ago and thought I'd PMed to let you know and say thank you. No memory these days :oops:

It's fab btw :D

Hi, sorry only just caught up on this again :oops: Anyone who wants to order one, please PM me for paypal address or other payment methods
I need 5 to do a print run, and will do one as soon as i have 5 orders!

Anyone wanting one of these please PM me your address and i'll send you the paypal details. Need a few more orders to do a print run. Thanks.

Hi :wave: doing a second print run, have 3 orders, really need 5 to do a print run, anyone else want one?

I cant wait to get mine! I think rainbow rabbits is a fantastic cause, I was fascinated when I looked through the website- made me cry lol. I would love to do something like that myself if I had the time/space/money, its inspirational :D

Hi :wave: doing a second print run, have 3 orders, really need 5 to do a print run, anyone else want one?

I missed the last run. Put me down for one please! Do I send you the cash just now or wait to see if you get enough responses for another run? :wave:

:wave: Hi, due to exam fall-out (exhaustion, laundry.....) i havent managed to get these printed this week, so if you want one please PM me and i'll add you to this run, which i hopefully will get done on Monday

2nd Run Printed and Posted

Hi :wave: Second run is printed and posted today (except Hetty's as i ran out of poster rolls - will post tomorrow).

I have 1 left from this print run, so PM me anyone who wants it!

Back