• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny slide

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
We used some somewhat unexpected free time and better to clear off the lawn and rearrange the garden stuff yesterday. We attempted to put the tiny hutch we've always used as a stopover to the lawn back in place, but in a different position. The tube going from the run to the hutch would be quite slopy unfortunately, and the only ones that fitted were the lined type so no grippy bits, so we reckoned we needed to test it before leaving it. Thankfully, Chibbs was obliging and went down the tube, finding it quite slippy especially at the end. She had an explore in the tiny hutch space, then wanted to go back up the tube. There was a LOT of scrabbling, but she never panicked, she just got on with it, stopping every now and then to regroup. I tried to unhook the lower end out of the hutch mesh but she was out before I managed it XD It took between 30s and 1min to scrabble up about 2.5' of tube. She was such a good girl, although kinda miffed about the slippery exit :lol: I appeased her with a wallflower. We're glad we didn't leave it unattended!

Back