• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny shed

mikek

Warren Veteran
The bunny shed is in full flower rn :)

Clematis - Broughton Star. it's really pretty and it's fast growing. The picture would've looked nicer if the sun was out but it's very very rainy atm.
Loses it's leaves in winter though.

ipoSWmI.jpg

76OLsfa.jpg

Oh my! But this is very beautiful. :shock:
I want too. Why don't I have a garden:shock::shock::shock:

Lovely :love: It's a Montana isn't it? We've got Montana Freda flowering at the moment, but it's not as multiflorous as yours. Is that an Apple in blossom at the back?

Lovely :love: It's a Montana isn't it? We've got Montana Freda flowering at the moment, but it's not as multiflorous as yours. Is that an Apple in blossom at the back?

i believe so.
there's also a really nice similar one on the front wall of the shed - a Tesco plant :thumb:

yes, apple tree. unfortunately i think it's on it's last legs. it's over 50 years old, probably more like 75 years.

Well I think it's enjoying the rain :lol: I bet it would have liked it a bit more spread out same as us humans! Looks fabulous :)

Back