• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny setup ideas

Nborzel30

New Kit
So I have a fairly large bunny in the retrospect to all the minis out there lol. He Is always kept inside and is free roam. I'm just struggling with his home base setup. My home is super super small and only 500sq ft. What kind of ideas for it not feeling like he has taken over my livingroom lol

So I have a fairly large bunny in the retrospect to all the minis out there lol. He Is always kept inside and is free roam. I'm just struggling with his home base setup. My home is super super small and only 500sq ft. What kind of ideas for it not feeling like he has taken over my livingroom lol

Hi and welcome! Probably best to start a new thread with this one. :)

Welcome. I find it helps if you start thinking of it as his living room, not yours. In time you'll just be grateful he lets you share :lol:

I guess it doesn't have to be anything designed for rabbits, it can just be cosy hangouts under furniture. My buns have under bed / chairs, tables as their secure areas, where they'll go for snoozes & spend most of the day. I do have a great big litter tray under the tele though, theres no disguising that . It is probably worth you starting a thread as your post here might not be seen by all the people who might have good ideas on the subject. I'd put it under housing section probably

When my girls were indoors, they loved hanging out under the dining table.
The only thing they really needed in their space was a litter tray & hay rack and a water bowl.

The rest, they just kinda ignored unless there was food involved.
c3c9b7efecd266d8ff53af2fb2769987.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back